Halloween is fast approaching!


I'm very excited that it's finally October because I LOVE Halloween! I hope you have all been working hard to raise money for the Halloween Dance-a Thon! It's going to be lots of fun!

We are still working on graphing, so please review all of the different types of graphs we've been looking at. Our math Test will be Wednesday next week, so I will make sure to send home a review sheet for you to study. For now, you can check out this link:

Graphing 1

Our science unit on Matter will probably go until the end of October. We recently looked at how we can mix liquids with solids. Our next experiment will look at mixing different liquids with liquids. Try mixing olive oil and water in a glass at home with your parents. What happens?

We've slowly been building our book recommendations section on the website. Have a look at the favourite books of some of your classmates.

Have a great weekend!

Ms. I