Merry Christmas!

Dear Grade 2's,

We have had a wonderful first term, and I have really enjoyed working with all of you! I feel that this term was a very successful one, and I'm really looking forward to helping you all learn lots of new and interesting things in our second term of school. I hope that you are all looking forward to it too!

I have assigned your book report to be done over the holidays. I really hope that you choose a great book to report on. They will be due your first day back. If you're not sure of what book to pick, have a look at some of the recommendations made by your friends on the blog. There are lots of great choices! Remember:
  • Setting: Where the story takes place.
  • Plot: What happens in the story from beginning to the middle to the end.
  • Protagonist: The hero in the story.
  • Antagonist: The bad person in the story.

I mailed our letters to Santa a while ago, but I also sent him a card myself to tell him what a wonderful class I have. Santa ended up sending me a video response that I want to share with all of you:

Santa's Video Response

I was so excited when I received it! I really hope you enjoy his video!

I also just wanted to send you a special Christmas card. Wishing you all a wonderful and safe Christmas with your family and friends! Please enjoy this card and make sure your speakers are turned up! I'll make a few posts over the holidays and I might even show you a picture of my Christmas tree :)

Ms. Iogna's Christmas Card


See you in 2011, and don't forget to feed Paschal!

Ms. I