One Busy Week!

Last week seemed to fly by with all of the things we had to do, so thank you for being so fantastic all week long. I also wanted to mention, that it was great chatting with your parents again. You are all so lucky to have such amazing moms and dads.

Just like last week, we have a lot to cover this week. We will be having our science and math tests on Thursday February 24th, so please make sure you study for it. I will be handing out the review sheets tomorrow to help you prepare.

Also, I have two parents so far who are able to come on our trip to the ROM. Please let me know as soon as possible if your parents can come. I can only take 4. Permission forms are due by Friday this week please.

The Me to We club will be selling cookies for $1.00 each everyday. The money you give to purchase a cookie will go towards their goal of building a school in Sierra Leone to help kids just like you to go to school too. The cookies are peanut free, and really tasty :)

That's all for now!

Ms. I